Introduction to The Art of Medical Interpretation® High School Edition Vol. 1
CCCI at CCCS, Inc.TM has developed the Introduction to The Art of Medical Interpretation® – High School Edition Vols. I and II manuals and two-year program of study so that bilingual students can develop skills today that will allow them to pursue healthcare interpretation as a future profession or as a professional anchor as they work their way through college.
For more information on the Introduction to The Art of Medical Interpretation® – High School Edition manuals and two-year program of study, contact us by email or telephone at 888.678.CCCS x105.
Introduction to The Art of Medical Interpretation® – High School Edition Vol. 1 units of study include:
- Finding Your Center as an Interpreter
- The Power of an Interpreter
- Introduction to Interpreting Roles
- Consecutive Mode and Memory Aids
- Simultaneous Mode and Interpreting Techniques
- Sight Translation and other Interpreting Modes
- Ethical and Legal Challenges for Healthcare Interpreter