CCCS, Inc.™ provides customized trainings to medical and mental health providers, and health care support staff. CCCS, Inc.™ workshops and half-day or full day seminars can be taken to your hospital, managed care organization, health center or clinic, residential treatment program or long-term care facility.
We also have organized provider trainings in States such as Massachusetts, New Hampshire and New York, and these can be taken nationwide or in a hospital or clinic near you. If you are interested in more information please contact us at 781.729.3736, 1.888.678-2227 (out of state) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A sampling of topics includes:
- Cultural Competency and Medical Interpretation
- Caring for Patients: A Trans-Cultural Consideration
- Conflict Resolution: A Cross-Cultural Perspective
- Integrating Cultural Understanding in the Medical Interview
- Providing Mental Health Services to African-Americans
- Thinking Prevention: A Challenge For Health Care
- Providers Serving First Generation Immigrant Women
- Providers and Staff Can Positively Impact Patient Care
- Working with Interpreters
- Effective Communication-based on the CLAS standards and the new A Roadmap for Hospitals
- Patient Centered Care
- How to deliver Bad News to a multicultural population